SteveZDad
SteveZDad

770 UC Giveaway - PUBG Mobile - January 2020 - 1

Prize: 770 UC

How to participate?
In the comments section below mention a New Year's Resolution that you want to achieve this year in 2020.

Who will win?
The comment with best New Year’s Resolution (according to me) will win the giveaway.

When will the winner be announced?
The winner will be announced on 10th January 2020.

What is the last date to participate?
Last date to submit entry is 11:59 pm 9th January 2020.

https://fbwat.ch/1NjgmtC96e5sVtCt

-

Disclaimer:
Giveaway subject to availability of payment method at PUBG Mobile Official Website.

The giveaway is non transferable.

Management can withdraw the giveaway at any point without notification.

New year’s resolution is to become a better person not just for my self but for my family and that is to lose alot of weight and become healthy and to work hard  good luck to everyone with their resolutions you can do if you out your mind to it.

• Like 2

Um I'm 14 but my resolution is to stay with my mom help her now live is bite hard for us u see were moving out my mom left her job for us but its gonna be ok ima use the uc to buy the royal pass for my friends🤙🏽🇫🇷🤟🤟🤟

• Like 1

I'm going to make this year to create some happier moments in my life. And the best way to do that is to make others happy... I'll try to do that every seconds in my life

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

my new year resolution is to get modified and become A damn perfect person and not to bring a situation to make a resolution in my life ever again🤗

Edited by bharathpchandra
typo mistakes
  • Like 1

Happy new year stevezdad🥳 .You are that one guy that always makes me smile❤️. My new year resolution is very straight forward this time. I will be focusing in pubg mobile compitative by grinding real hard. Gonna think only about the positive outcomes in my action. Main thing I’m gonna do is spend more time with my loved one especially my mom and dad❤️. I hope this year brings joy and happiness in everyone’s life 👐🏻. Thank you🙏

• Like 1

So I have Multiple resolutions

1. Watch at least 2500 anime Episodes and catch up with One Piece which currently have more than 900 Episodes.

2. I'm super lean and weak, so get a better body

3. Do something so I can overcome my social anxiety

That's it, I don't think any of it is gonna happen, cause WW3 is here so 😂

• Like 1

My New Year’s resolution for 2020 is 1080p. It’s gonna be in High definition😂

Lord I pray for my family and Steve in this special occasion. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My new year's resolution is not so good but since our country has decided to make development in tourism by organizing a campaign called visitnepal2020, I will also be a part of that event in managing at local levels like keeping my areas clean and welcoming tourists through bottom of my heart. Steve you can come in too. All of them are heartly welcomed. Beside that, getting good grades and living everyday joyfully and prosperously keeping my parents happy and with a smile on their face everyday. 

I don't know I will win or not but through this medium I would like to invite you all once again to join in the campaign VISITNEPAL2020. JAY NEPAL😊

• Like 1

Congratulations @Nibin Nibz, you have won this giveaway!

here is winning comment!

On 2/1/2020 at 7:35 PM, Nibin Nibz said:

I'm going to make this year to create some happier moments in my life. And the best way to do that is to make others happy... I'll try to do that every seconds in my life